Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wella Toner T27 "Medium Beige Blonde"

So, 
For any of you ladies who are thinking you want to do some BLONDE for summertime! Or just feeling a change, and blonde is in your future.
I went to the salon and got my hair done! Bleaching hair is never easy (especially if you dye your hair regularly with box dye, etc.)

To lighten my hair, I decided to go to the salon though! My results were very bold and lovely. 
However, 
My hair was brassy, and even a little yellowy in areas. 
I decided to get a toner from my local Sallys! 


I decided on "T27 Medium Beige Blonde" by Color Charm (Wella Toner)
You will need one part toner, two parts creme developer. I got the developer made specifically for the type of toner I needed. I got a 20 developer. 
You will need a mixing bowl, mixing brush, and gloves as well.
If you have a lot of hair feel free to get two bottles of your toner. 
The bottle of toner was 1.4oz so I put 2.8 oz of the creme developer. 

Section your hair, apply quickly (the toner works quick). I left mine on about 15 minutes. The box says a max of 30 minutes. :) Good luck to all who are attempting this! 

Here are my before and after pictures. I really loved the results. They ended up being a sort of sandy beach blonde :) 





3 comments:

  1. I'm trying this today! Lovely before and after pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an ombre and I bought this toner but would like some insight before I go ahead and use it. The darkest parts of my hair are the same level as my natural regrowth, just a different tone ( the colored part is a bit more redish than my natural regrowth ). Do you think it would tone them to the sameish color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an ombre and I bought this toner but would like some insight before I go ahead and use it. The darkest parts of my hair are the same level as my natural regrowth, just a different tone ( the colored part is a bit more redish than my natural regrowth ). Do you think it would tone them to the sameish color?

    ReplyDelete