Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Painting Stripes!

Okay,
so recently...I decided I wanted to tackle painting stripes - for a while, I didn't feel like it was something I wanted to do because doing it alone could be very difficult! Honestly - It was easy as pie, and I would DO IT AGAIN!


Step 1: Paint your wall the lightest color that you want in your stripes. The entire wall, yes! 
Step 2: Put up your tape lines! Use a leveler and ruler to help you measure and ensure straight, even lines! 
Step 3: Paint over your tape with the lightest color (again yes)...to seal the tape to ensure no leak throughs. Even if it does bleed it will be the same color! 
Step 4: Paint every other section the darker color of your stripes.
Step 5: Pull that tape off while the paint is still wet - this prevents peeling! 
Step 6: ENJOY YOUR amazing stripes! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment